Brandon: Man left with serious eye injury after pub assault
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been forced to have emergency eye surgery after he was assault while leaving a pub.
The incident happened in a pub on Market Hill, Brandon, between 1am-1.25am on Saturday January 26.
The 32-year-old man had begun to leave the pub through the rear door when he was hit around the head.
He was taken to hospital and received emergency surgery to his eye.
Police have spoken to a number of people who were in the pub on the evening and viewed CCTV from the area.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are continuing and police want to hear from anyone who may have information.
Call police on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience