Bungay: Suspicious car fire extinguished by Fire and Rescue
- Credit: Archant
Police have been informed after a car fire was put out in Bungay overnight.
The car was found to be well alight by the crew of a fire engine from the town sent to the incident in Quaves Lane at about 20 past midnight.
Two hosereels were used to extinguish the blaze by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.
The crew were back at Bungay Fire Station by 1.49am. Police have been informed due to “suspicious ignition”.
The fire service have also reminded the public to park cars with consideration to the emergency services.
You may also want to watch:
The crew attending the above fire were delayed in reaching it due to poorly parked cars.
Members of the public should always leave enough space for emergency vehicles such as fire engines and ambulances to pass when parking their cars on the side of the road.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results