Burglars smash door and steal jewellery from Suffolk property
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Thieves smashed a glass pane before taking jewellery from the bedrooms of an unoccupied property in Bury St Edmunds.
The incident happened at some point between 3pm on Sunday, December 2 and 1.45pm on Sunday, December 9 on Raedwald Drive.
The unknown offenders entered a secured and unoccupied property by smashing the conservatory door.
They then searched the bedrooms on the first floor and left with jewellery.
Any witnesses to the incident, anybody with information or people who were in the area at the time are asked to contact Bury St Edmunds CID at Landmark House on 101, quoting crime reference 37/71193/18
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively people can contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 9 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead