Did you take part in the Bury Bubble Rush? Check out our photos here!
- Credit: Archant
Over 400 people took part in the Bury Bubble Rush today, were you one of them?
The Bubble Rush saw participants run, walk and jog through a sea of bubbles as they raised money for charity.
Special cannons sprayed competitors with a large amount of coloured foam as they crossed Nowton Park.
All the money raised by those taking part in the rush went to Zest part of the St Elizabeth’s Hospice who help young adults living with a progressive or terminal illness.
Natalie Hill, events and challenges fundraiser at St Elizabeth Hospice, said: “It’s been a wonderful day and we really appreciate all the support that local people have given to Zest to help us raise awareness of the work we want to do to help young adults in the area.”
A second Bubble Rush event will be taking place in Christchurch Park at the end on Saturday August 26.
Tickets are still available online.
- 1 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 2 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 5 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 7 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 8 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 9 Company fined nearly £4k for further food hygiene breaches
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement