Woman taken to hospital after crashing into Bury Christmas tree just hours after it was put up
A woman has been taken to hospital after her car crashed into the Christmas tree in Bury.
Police were called shortly after 3.50pm following reports of a crash on Angel Hill in Bury St Edmunds.
A car, Toyota Starlet, had collided with a tree.
An ambulance was called and a woman was taken to hospital but it’s not clear exactly what the nature of her injuries were.
The Christmas tree had only arrived in the town a few hours before the incident took place.
You may also want to watch:
The car has since been recovered.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners