New name for Bury Town’s ground as Denny Bros secure stadium naming rights
- Credit: Archant
A family-owned print company has secured naming rights on Bury Town FC’s ground after agreeing a three-year sponsorship deal.
The Blues will play in the Denny Bros Stadium this season after a partnership was announced between the club and the print specialists, based at St Andrews Street South in the town.
Denny Bros initially provided some sponsorship last year, including providing clothing for the club’s volunteers – before securing the naming rights to Ram Meadow this summer.
Stephen Jarrold, sales and marketing director at Denny Bros Ltd, said: “Graham Denny, our managing director, and myself both love football and we support our local team, Bury Town, so it was a simple decision to make to sponsor the main stadium.
“Denny Bros believes in giving something back to our local community and the town’s football team is an important part of Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
“Bury Town are doing some great work in the community and we are delighted to support them in this way.
“We would like to wish everyone connected with Bury Town all the best for the season ahead.”
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 4 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 5 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 6 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 7 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 8 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 9 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 10 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
Russell Ward, club chairman, said: “It is fantastic that the club now proudly have the name of a long-established Bury company attached to it.
“Denny Bros are well known and well-respected in the town, and both nationally and internationally, and we would like to thank them for their generosity.”
Bury Town begin their Bostik League North Division campaign on Saturday, with a trip to newly-promoted Felixstowe and Walton.