Bury St Edmunds: Man injured in collision
A YOUNG man was taken to hospital with head and back injuries after the van he was travelling in collided with a car.
The incident took place in Skyliner Way in Bury St Edmunds shortly before 7pm this evening.
On arrival paramedics treated a 21-year-old man for head and back injuries at the scene.
Nobody else was injured during the collision.
The man was taken by ambulance to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said that his injuries were not believed to be serious.
There were no reports of any delays occurring in the area as a result of the incident.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo