Access Group ranked 7th in Megabuyte50 list of top mid-market technology firms
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia-based business software provider Access Group has been named as one of the best peforming technology companies in the UK.
Access, whose customers include Blenheim Palace, Leicester Tigers, DHL and Burts Potato Chips, is ranked seventh in the new Megabuyte50 listing of Britain’s leading privately-owned mid-market technology firms.
The rankings were calculated using benchmarking technology developed by Megabuyte to assess the performance of software, IT and telecoms services companies.
Access, which is based at Stratford St Mary, between Ipswich and Colchester, provides a portfolio of business solutions for HR, supply chain, professional services, not-for-profit and health and social care functions.
The Megabuyte50 report says: “Access has impressed in its ability to deliver double-digit organic growth through a period where it has needed to integrate a number of acquired businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“While other enterprise software vendors have also undertaken acquisitive SaaS (Software as a Service) strategies, we see Access’s approach as unique and ultimately one of the more successful.”
Chris Bayne, chief executive at Access, said: “Access is successful because we are passionate about what we do and invest our time in providing the best possible software solutions for businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
“These awards are a reflection of excellence in performance and one of the most powerful accolades a company can receive. To have been placed in the top 10 is therefore an outstanding achievement.
“Access Group has seen significant success over the past 12 months and the recognition from Megabuyte is testament to this,” added Mr Bayne.
Access was last month acquired for an undisclosed sum by global private equity firm TA Associates which acquired the majority stake previously held by Lyceum Capital which backed a £50million management buy-out of Access in 2011.