Adam celebrates insolvency exam success
LARKING Gowen business recovery manager Adam Clarke is celebrating after passing his specialised Joint Insolvency Examinations and qualifying as a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
While he spends the majority of his time in the Norwich and Ipswich offices of chartered accountants and business advisors Larking Gowen, he also offers business recovery advice at all of Larking Gowen’s 10 offices in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Larking Gowen chairman David Whitehead and human resources executive Julie Best invited Mr Clarke and the other successful students from the firm’s offices to a special lunch to mark their achievements.
Mr Clarke said: “I am delighted to have passed my exams, and have achieved the highest qualification possible.”
Mr Whitehead said: “I am very proud of Adam and all of our other students.
You may also want to watch:
“I enjoyed spending time with them at the lunch, with my colleagues. It is a great opportunity for us to congratulate them individually for all their hard work, and to show that personal development and learning are very important values of the firm.”
Mr Clarke lives in Ipswich and is currently training for the Larking Gowen Ipswich Half Marathon.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 10 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook