ALISTAIR Bacon has joined Ipswich-based law firm Pretty's to head its corporate recovery and insolvency practice.He joined from the London office of a national firm for whom he led the business recovery and insolvency team in the south.
ALISTAIR Bacon has joined Ipswich-based law firm Pretty's to head its corporate recovery and insolvency practice.
He joined from the London office of a national firm for whom he led the business recovery and insolvency team in the south.
He is a licensed insolvency practitioner and a fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals.
He specialises in all areas of corporate recovery and insolvency and has wide experience of a range of industry sectors including transport, retail, leisure, manufacturing and financial services.
He regularly works with and advises many of the leading firms of insolvency practitioners and other advisers on formal insolvencies, turnarounds and business advisory projects.
He advises creditors, especially banks and other secured creditors, on their rights and options regarding non-performing loans and advises debtors and directors of underperforming businesses on their options and obligations. He also works with individuals on personal insolvency issues.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 4 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 7 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 8 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 Queen's Platinum Jubilee Flypast to pass over Suffolk
Insolvency partner Ian Waine said: “Alistair's appointment as head of the corporate recovery and insolvency department at Prettys is a significant bolster to an already key area of growth within the firm.”