Alton Business Centre at Wherstead, near Ipswich, for sale with £1.2m price tag
- Credit: Archant
A complex of small business units just outside Ipswich is up for sale with a guide price for the freehold of £1.2m.
The Alton Business Centre, close to the A14/A137 junction by the Orwell Bridge at Wherstead, is in a rural location but features high-specification connectivity, cabling and lighting plus cooling and heating, lifts and a meeting room.
Three units on the site are currently vacant and available leasehold, with two further units let to an existing tenant and offering an immediate regular return for an investment buyer acquiring the freehold.
The units to let, offer space of 2,292 sq ft, 1,962 sq ft and 648 sq ft and are available together or individually, with a total of 33 car parking spaces allocated to the three.
Vanessa Penn of agent Penn Commercial said: “This is always a popular choice for tenants. It’s in a really lovely setting, yet has the benefit of being close to Ipswich centre and Manningtree station.
You may also want to watch:
“These are converted farm buildings. The work was carried out some years ago to the highest standards, thereby maintaining their character and many of the original features. It is a delightful and very prestigious workspace but also a sound investment for a buyer.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm