Angela Balaam and James Nott
SUDBURY-based research, marketing and design business Mackman Group has welcomed two new members to its design team.Angela Balaam has been appointed as designer and James Nott is gaining work experience as part of his graphic media degree at Colchester Institute.
SUDBURY-based research, marketing and design business Mackman Group has welcomed two new members to its design team.
Angela Balaam has been appointed as designer and James Nott is gaining work experience as part of his graphic media degree at Colchester Institute.
Both will report to studio manager Bruce Burgoyne.
Ms Balaam graduated from Cambridge University with a graphic arts degree and has previously worked as a graphic designer for two Bury St Edmunds-based companies.
You may also want to watch:
Director of Mackman Group Paul Mackman said: “Angela brings with her valuable design expertise and it is a great pleasure to welcome her to the team.”
Mr Nott has completed a National Diploma in graphic design and has just started his third and final year of his graphic design degree.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
Having worked at the firm during the summer break, he will continue to work one day a week while studying.
“James has shown great promise and I'm sure that he will make the most of this opportunity,” said Mr Mackman.