Anglia Business Exhibition organisers all set for first year at Hotel Ipswich, Copdock
- Credit: Archant
The final countdown is on for the Anglia Business Exhibition, which takes place tomorrow, Wednesday, May 10, at its new home, the Ipswich Hotel, Copdock.
The day starts with a networking breakfast, sponsored by Fleximize, where an audience of around 150 people will hear Anna Park, founder and owner of boutique and fashion label Anna’s, interviewed by David Bell, owner of Simboc UK.
Anna will then go on to officially open the exhibition at 10am, with the event – featuring around 130 stands and expected to attract 1,500-plus visitors – running until 5pm.
The day will also feature speed networking sessions with Business Connected, at noon and 2pm, and a range of special one-day exhibition offers and competitions.
This is the first time the event has been staged at the Ipswich Hotel(formerly the Cameo Hotel) under a three-year agreement between the hotel and the Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) which organises the annual showcase event in partnership with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
You may also want to watch:
“We are really looking forward to event at our new home,” said Roger Barcham, chairman of ISSBA. “We have a fantastic, diverse range of businesses attending this year from large corporate organisations to business start-ups. That’s what we love about this event – it is so inclusive, everyone is welcome.”
Graham Abbey, vice-president of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, said: “The 2017 Anglia Business Exhibition has been ring-fenced in my diary for many months – it’s a ‘must-attend’ for me and always has been.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
“As the premier business-to-business event in the region, I’m delighted that once again Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is partnering with ISSBA to bring together some of the most innovative and dynamic business people around.”
Mr Barcham added: “Here’s to a day of great networking and doing business with each other in our new home at the Ipswich Hotel, Copdock.
“I am sure that all who attend will take away with them some great new business contacts. And for exhibitors, I wish them a successful day of promoting their businesses and services.”
Entry to the event, and car parking, is free to visitors. Refreshments will also be available.