Anna is top of the shops
THE Suffolk-born founder of a fashion store chain whose clients include Hollywood star Kate Winslet is celebrating the opening of a new shop in Holt.
ANNA creator Anna Park who was born in Exning, near Newmarket, opened her first fashion shop in 1994. Since then, she has launched stores in Bury St Edmunds, London, Essex and Hertfordshire, and this week, a store in Norfolk.
ANNA’s clients include Jules Oliver, Amanda Holden and Kate Winslet.
“I am delighted to offer more quality shopping experiences to people in this region,” said Mrs Park.
“Our online site has proved incredibly successful; however, the reason why we have been able to expand is by creating a loyal customer base who enjoy the whole experience of shopping at ANNA.
You may also want to watch:
“We pride ourselves on our customer service and beautiful clothes and we are really looking forward to establishing ourselves in Holt.”
A grand opening at the new Holt branch, with a well known celebrity friend, is planned towards the end of the year and the fashion guru is delighted that her business has been such a success.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 9 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 10 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
Future plans include exclusive events and fashion shows.