Anna is top of the shops
THE Suffolk-born founder of a fashion store chain whose clients include Hollywood star Kate Winslet is celebrating the opening of a new shop in Holt.
ANNA creator Anna Park who was born in Exning, near Newmarket, opened her first fashion shop in 1994. Since then, she has launched stores in Bury St Edmunds, London, Essex and Hertfordshire, and this week, a store in Norfolk.
ANNA’s clients include Jules Oliver, Amanda Holden and Kate Winslet.
“I am delighted to offer more quality shopping experiences to people in this region,” said Mrs Park.
“Our online site has proved incredibly successful; however, the reason why we have been able to expand is by creating a loyal customer base who enjoy the whole experience of shopping at ANNA.
“We pride ourselves on our customer service and beautiful clothes and we are really looking forward to establishing ourselves in Holt.”
A grand opening at the new Holt branch, with a well known celebrity friend, is planned towards the end of the year and the fashion guru is delighted that her business has been such a success.
- 1 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 5 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 6 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 7 Teenager arrested after six people injured on university campus
- 8 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 9 A12 and A14 set for upgrades after £200m investment in Suffolk roads
- 10 Mike Bacon: 'Kieron Dyer is in reception... Yes, he's on crutches'
Future plans include exclusive events and fashion shows.