Barker Gotelee takes on additional office space for business services department
- Credit: Archant
Law firm Barker Gotelee has expanded its offices at Martlesham, near Ipswich, to create additional space for its growing teams and to bring together its rebranded business services department into a single area.
The department is headed by partner Dermott Thomas and includes the firm’s litigation, insolvency and business recovery, and company and commercial teams.
It also works closely with the firm’s commercial property team to provide a comprehensive range of specialist legal services to businesses across the region and beyond.
Barker Gotelee, and the business services department in particular, has seeb steady growth since summer 2014, including the recruitment of Sarah Mower who joined to work alongside partner John Bradshaw in the insolvency and business recovery team, and Fenella Eddell, who works closely with the department on a range of commercial property related matters.
Dermott Thomas said: “This is an exciting time for us all at Barker Gotelee, and within the business services department especially. The additional space enables us, for the first time, to bring the teams that make up the Business Services Department together into one specific location.
You may also want to watch:
“Always placing attention to detail and our clients’ experience with us at the forefront of our offering, this will enable the teams to collaborate even more closely, a move that will be beneficial for our clients and positive for the teams too.”
senior partner James Skellorn added: “This expansion is a great investment in our future, providing much needed additional space to accommodate the recent and further anticipated growth in all areas of the firm.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
“It allows us to widen the range of services we offer here at Barker Gotelee while maintaining our collaborative style of working to deliver a service that’s truly tailored to our clients’ unique situations.”