Bildeston: TMJ marks 30th anniversary by donating �10,000 to Help for Heroes
SUFFOLK-based specialist joinery company TMJ Interiors has raised �10,000 for the Help for Heroes charity as part of its activities to mark 30 years of trading this year.
James Taylor, managing director of TMJ, which is based at Bildeston, between Hadleigh and Stowmarket, and has worked on buildings including Windstor Castle and the tower of London, presented a cheque for the sum to Colonel Neale Moss, Attack Helicopter Force Commander at RAF Wattisham.
Mr Taylor said: “In our 30th year we wanted to donate a significant amount of money for Help for Heroes.
“TMJ has been producing first class craftsmanship and joinery for the corporate and residential markets for the last three decades.
“We are all very proud of our manufacturing heritage and have delivered many exceptional interior projects in the country over this period. The company has helped to raise over �100,000 during its 30 year history.”
You may also want to watch:
Colonel Moss said: “Many thanks to TMJ for the stupendous efforts in raising �10,000 for Help for Heroes – a most worthy cause.”
TMJ employs a highly skilled workforce of around 120 people. Other buildings on which it has worked include the Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre, the Royal Opera House, the Royal Festival Hall and Kensington Palace.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket