Birketts’ role in firm’s sale
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based law firm Birketts and East Anglian financial advisers Grant Thornton have supported a Cambridge firm which was sold for an undisclosed sum.
Innova Systems UK Ltd, a distributor of a 3D mechanical design software package in the UK, was sold to Visiativ SA.
Mark Bradford, chief executive and co-founder of the firm, established in 2002, will remain in office and help Visiativ to integrate the company and develop other aspects of its business in the UK.
James Allen led Birketts’ corporate team, assisted by Laura Ing-Beaufils.
Mr Bradford said: “We are grateful to Birketts for guiding us through this process with patience and clarity and explaining unchartered territory with clear communication and calmness.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Allen said it was “a pleasure” to guide the management team through the process and secure a successful integration.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune