Bury St Edmunds: Green Duck expands digital services with acquisition of Front to Back Media
- Credit: Archant
IT services and recycling business Green Duck has expanded its digital services with the acquisition of Front to Back Media.
It forms part of a wider expansion plan for the Bury St Edmunds-based firm which, in addition to the entire Front to Back Media team joining Green Duck, will see three new roles created within company’s web development team, with more new jobs to follow.
Mathew Green, managing director of Green Duck, said: “We have an immediate need for three people, but I’m delighted to say we are seeing strong demand for all our services and we will be looking to recruit for a further 20 new roles across our sales, IT services and IT recycling departments over the coming year.”
Mark Roper, formerly Front to Back’s managing Director, who becomes Green Duck’s digital director and a shareholder in the company, said: “By bringing our two teams together, we’ve created great opportunities for both companies and our customers, and we look forward to working on exciting projects in 2014 with existing and new clients.”
David Palmer, Green Duck’s business development manager, added: “Front to Back has an impressive body of web and mobile app design work for some of the world’s biggest blue chip companies.
You may also want to watch:
“Our expertise in bespoke web-based applications and IT support services will allow us to provide both companies’ customers with a much broader capability.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 7 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child