Bury St Edmunds: Januarys and John Popham Planning celebrate joining forces
- Credit: Archant
Bury St Edmunds: Around 60 guests attended an event at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds to celebrate the coming together of John Popham Planning and Januarys.
Cambridge-based Januarys acquired the Bury-based planning and environmental consultancy earlier this year in order to expand its offering into west Suffolk and the surrounding area.
Colin Brown, Januarys’ managing director, said: “The transition period since the deal went through has gone very smoothly, and we were deglitched to celebrate this with the John Popham Planning staff, clients and peers.
“Bury St Edmunds is a vibrant new market for us and we look forward to playing our full part in the town’s bright future.”
Januarys took the opportunity to acquire John Popham Planning after being privately approached and the acquisition was completed in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
The business, which is based at the Old Wool Warehouse on St Andrews Street South, will continue to trade as John Popham Planning for the foreseeable future but as a readily identifiable subsidiary of Januarys.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 6 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure