Bury St Edmunds: Norwich-based broker Hugh J Boswell to open a second office
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based independent insurance broker Hugh J Boswell is set to expand its reach in East Anglia by opening a second office in Bury St Edmunds.
The company said a second branch was needed as a result of increased demand for its services outside of Norfolk.
As part of the new venture, Joanne Hocking is joining the company as an account executive to support the continued growth of the firm’s community broking division.
Peter Foster, managing director, said: “We have been keen to develop a base in Bury St Edmunds for some time so that we are nearer to our clients in Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex and can be more effectively integrated within their business communities. This is the right time to make the move.”
Mrs Hocking joins the company from the division of insurance intermediary Towergate. She said: “I am very much looking forward to co-ordinating the growth of Hugh J Boswell’s Bury St Edmunds office and the exciting opportunities ahead.”
You may also want to watch:
Hugh J Boswell started business as a stock broker and rnsurance broker in a single room near the centre of Norwich in 1906.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!