Bury St Edmunds: Theatre Royal celebrates support of business sponsors
The Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds is celebrating its supporters who keep the historic venue running.
The theatre’s many sponsors contribute up to £50,000 towards the community playhouse’s funding.
Head of development at the theatre, Julia Read, said: “We currently have 14 business sponsors supporting the
theatre in this financial year and they do so in a number of ways.
“This can range from sponsoring a specific show, having their name on their own box, sponsoring our ticket wallets, or sponsoring a whole season – our current autumn season is sponsored by Beckett.
You may also want to watch:
“The financial support and endorsement that these companies give the Theatre Royal is very precious.
“They are not only offering financial support to a splendid community resource and life enhancer, but I always strive to offer them a return on their investment.”
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 10 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
Managing director of Beckett Financial Services, Ian White, said “We are delighted to be associated with a local organisation that shares our commitment to excellence through professionalism and enthusiasm.”
Benjamin Fox, of Cote Brasserie, said: “We offer all ticket holders a complimentary Kir Royale when dining with us to make an evening out at the theatre that little bit more special. Myself and my deputy have even agreed to complete a charity skydive next month in aid of the Theatre Royal.”
The 14 business sponsors this year are: The Angel Hotel, Ashton KCJ, Beckett Financial Services, BMI Hospital, Bury Developments, Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club, Cote Restaurant, Fiddian Interiors, Gibbs Denley, Greene King, Gross & Co, Jacobs Allen, Our Bury St Edmunds and Premier Printers.