Care home expands
A CARE home company is celebrating the completion of major refurbishment works at its Needham Market property.Healthcare Homes, based at Colchester, has added 23 new luxury rooms to Barking Hall with en suite facilities.
A CARE home company is celebrating the completion of major refurbishment works at its Needham Market property.
Healthcare Homes, based at Colchester, has added 23 new luxury rooms to Barking Hall with en suite facilities. The company, which employs more than 40 staff at the site, including qualified nurses, carers and kitchen assistants, is set to recruit more employees following expansion.
Manager Patricia Smaldon said the new rooms would give the site a “real boost”.
“We are continually getting requests for accommodation from people who want to come and live in this beautiful part of Suffolk,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“We have superb, highly qualified staff, who are dedicated to looking after our residents and ensuring they have a comfortable and relaxing quality of life. We are looking forward to welcoming more people to our happy community.”
Barking Hall is one of 16 homes owned and managed by the company.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm