CATHERINE Barnes has joined St Elizabeth Hospice in Ipswich as its new corporate accounts officer.Her role will involve forging links with new and existing Suffolk companies which support the hospice.
CATHERINE Barnes has joined St Elizabeth Hospice in Ipswich as its new corporate accounts officer.
Her role will involve forging links with new and existing Suffolk companies which support the hospice.
Ms Barnes, who comes from a B2B sales background and has worked in recruitment, training, search and selection and career counselling, has run and managed businesses and sales teams.
She will arrange some new and exciting corporate events and is looking forward to visiting and meeting new companies which may like to develop their relationship with the hospice and the wider community.
“I feel as though I have been working here for years as it's such an uplifting place to be. It has always been my ambition to use my skills in an organisation where everything you do and achieve is recognised and matters,” she said.
- 1 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 2 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 5 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 6 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 7 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 8 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 9 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 10 Bakinson's the 'mini Pogba' who has been a big hit on loan before and will now look to prove the doubters wrong