CEO scoops accolade
THE chief executive of East Anglian law firm Birketts has scooped an accolade from trade magazine The Lawyer.Alistair Lang has gained a place in the management section of the prestigious Lawyer Hot 100 list, released by the magazine.
THE chief executive of East Anglian law firm Birketts has scooped an accolade from trade magazine The Lawyer.
Alistair Lang has gained a place in the management section of the prestigious Lawyer Hot 100 list, released by the magazine.
He was described as “one of the clearest thinkers on law firm economics” by the publication, after increasing the firm's turnover by 173%, from �6.3m to �17.2m, since his arrival in 2001.
“Such outcomes only come about with the right combination of circumstances and hard work by a great number of people. Recognition such as this belongs to everyone at Birketts as well as to our clients and our friends in the market place and I am delighted Birketts is able to enjoy such an accolade,” Mr Lang said.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the impressive increase in turnover, Mr Lang, a former banker, has significantly increased the firm's headcount since joining the firm. He has managed the firm through an LLP conversion and under his leadership, Birketts has expanded its reach across East Anglia opening new offices in both Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border