Chelmsford/Maldon: Magic Thermodynamic Box Company to feature on Channel 4’s Grand Designs
- Credit: Archant
The Magic Thermodynamic Box energy saving device, which is made in Maldon, is to be featured on Channel 4’s Grand Designs programme on Wednesday,September 10.
The unit features a thermodynamic panel which, unlike a solar panel, works efficiently day and night year-round.
It is also more flexible to install than a solar panel and is said to save homeowners up to 90% on their hot water energy usage.
The Grand Designs programme will feature a home in Cornwall which was planned and partly built by a Californian architect who wanted all of the domestic energy to be provided from renewable energy.
After researching the market the architect visited The Magic Thermodynamics Box Company’s head office in Chelmsford where he watched a presentation from Malcolm Stratford, its technical dvisor. It was then agreed that this was the product to be installed into the property that will be seen by millions on TV.
You may also want to watch:
Marketing director Alex Basile said: “The Magic Thermodynamic Box Company are the only company in the UK that manufacturer thermodynamics.
“We have manufacturing this product for nearly two years now and are already supplying the product to 15 countries around the world.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Busy high street taped off by police
- 4 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 7 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 10 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
“Working with the production team for the two days on set was a rewarding experience and we are all looking forward to seeing the product in the Grand Design magazine on October 2 as well as the TV show on September10.”