Coes and Fred. Olsen Travel team up to launch in-store agency
- Credit: Archant
Department stores company Coes and Fred. Olsen Travel have teamed up to launch a travel agency within the retailer’s flagship store in Norwich Road, Ipswich.
The new agency, due to open on Saturday, November 22, will be located on the ground floor and will offer customers a wide range of travel services and the opportunity to book their next holiday in-store.
William Coe, managing director at Coes, which also has stores in Felixstowe, Lowestoft and Maldon, said: “We are delighted to welcome Fred. Olsen Travel to Coes as both our organisations have a strong independent, family business background and high standards of customer service.
“Good retail is increasingly about the retail environment and customer’s experience rather than just producing product. By offering this service within our shop we believe we are further enhancing the package we can offer our customers when they visit our store”.
Steve Williams, managing director of Fred. Olsen Travel, added: “We are extremely excited about this collaboration and the opportunity to grow our ever expanding travel portfolio. Coes is an iconic brand within the region and renowned for delivering exceptional customer service.
You may also want to watch:
“Each year our travel agency business continues to grow from strength to strength as our clients recognise the true value of the fantastic service and expertise that they receive from our dedicated team. In this respect, I see our collaboration with Coes as the perfect partnership.”
Fred. Olsen Travel is a sister company of Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, a member of the EADT/EDT Top 100 listing of the 100 largest companies in Suffolk and Norfolk.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
To celebrate the launch, Coes and Fred. Olsen Travel will be offering customers the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime holiday to Lapland.
More details will be revealed at the unveiling of Coes much anticipated Christmas shop window display this coming Saturday.