Colchester-based Loop Voice and Data receives double nomination in 2016 Comms Dealer Awards
- Credit: Archant
Essex-based telecommunications provider Loop Voice and Data has been named as a finalist in two categories of the national Comms Dealer Awards 2016, which are to be announced next month.
The Colchester company is in contention for both the Reseller Sales Team of the Year title, for firms with annual turnover of up to £2.5million, and the Reseller Best Marketing Campaign award.
“We’re thrilled to have been selected as finalists in both categories,” says Shahram Bagherzadeh, founder and managing director of Loop Voice and Data. “I’m personally very pleased to see the talents and efforts of the team being recognised in this way.”
“It is the expertise and experience of our sales team that determines our success, and the effectiveness of our marketing – even with limited resources – ensure they are always in the best position to sell. I’d also like to thank our clients for their support and their business.”
In the Reseller Sales Team of the Year up to £2.5m category, Loop Voice and Data was credited for not only meeting, but exceeding key performance indicators, leading to a 36% increase in annual turnover.
You may also want to watch:
In the Reseller Best Marketing Campaign category, the company was recognised for its “Simplifying Communications” brand awareness campaign, designed to show how Loop Voice and Data simplifies the complexities of telecommunications and makes choices simpler for customers.
The winners of the awards will be announced at a lunch-time ceremony to be held at London’s Park Lane Hotel on May 5.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 Body found in the River Orwell
- 9 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash