Competition launched to help local business become Brilliant in 2016!
- Credit: Archant
Digital Marketing ‘meetup’ group SIMS teams up with Measured Brilliance and Ipswich Borough Council to help businesses in 2016.
Suffolk businesses could be in for a welcome lift this year with the launch of a new competition initiative: ‘Be Brilliant in 2016’.
The free competition, organised by the digital marketing meet-up group SIMS and sponsored by Measured Brilliance and Ipswich Borough Council is open to businesses from all sectors and offers the chance for one lucky winner to receive £1,000 worth of digital marketing services to help them become better - even brilliant in 2016.
“Be Brilliant in 2016 is open to businesses of all types, but is designed specifically to help small to medium businesses with 1-20 employees” said Max Shelley of Measured Brilliance.
“It is absolutely free to take part in, you don’t need to be at all technical and your entry form can be filled in online within just a few minutes,” he added.
Whilst other digital marketing companies have found success working with national clients, SIMS focuses on what makes Suffolk great: its local, independent businesses. SIMS offers a completely free monthly meetup where local businesses, individuals, students and digital enthusiasts can meet to learn how to work more effectively online. SIMS meet on the last Tuesday of every month, with guest speakers from different industries invited to talk about experiences in their field. The idea was founded by Max Shelley and Sam Parnell, a brother and sister team who wanted to find a way of helping Suffolk businesses to thrive in an ever increasingly digitised world.
Sam Parnell, co-founder of SIMS said ‘“Over the last two years, we have been working hard to increase our audience at SIMS and to help local business owners to take control over their online marketing. We now have over 80 regular attendees and continue to grow our numbers with help from our amazing sponsors”
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Ipswich Town installed as early League One title favourites
- 3 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
- 4 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
- 5 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 6 Excitement builds as Suffolk Show venue wakes up
- 7 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 8 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 9 Mike Bacon: Luke Woolfenden.... going nowhere, going everywhere
- 10 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
To enter your business into ‘Be Brilliant in 2016’, visit www.simsdigitalskills.com and register your details before midnight on February 16 2016.
A panel of independent judges will announce the chosen winner on February 23, 2016.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found online.