Businesses invited to attend Wherstead Park event
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk businesses are getting together at a special conference to dicuss the challenges of serving an ageing population.
To mark this milestone, it is inviting business people from across the county to to get together at a collaborative conference/networking day on January 31 at Wherstead Park, Ipswich.
The day will offer key note speakers, break-out sessions and workshops as well as lunch and refreshments.
Speakers will include James Buckle, businessman and chairman of the Suffolk Community Foundation.
Topics will centre around businesses and charities forming cohesive working relationships to deliver benefits to both businesses and the community.
You may also want to watch:
Topics will include:
How to make Corporate Social Responsibility really work
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
The challenges and benefits of an ageing workforce
Why and how to be a dementia friendly business
How to develop engaging personal profiles
As part of its 70th anniversary, we Age Uk developed partnerships with almost 70 local businesses, or `Platinum Friends’ and these businesses have been offered a place at the Platinum Conference as part of their membership.
Further invitations are available at a price of £70 per person for the full day.