Council invites businesses to book space at Braintree District Business Exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Around 40 businesses and support providers will be exhibiting at a networking event being staged by Braintree District Council next month.
The Braintree District Business Exhibition, also supported by local sponsors Maycaste Nokes, Environtec and RDC, takes place at The Fennes, Bocking, on Friday, March 17, from 11am to 3pm.
Tom Cunningham, cabinet member for economic development, said: “The Braintree district has a thriving and diverse small and medium business community and Braintree District Council is keen to support them.
“The district is a great place to do business so this event is an invaluable opportunity for local businesses to promote their products and services and network with other businesses, potential customers and investors from the area.”
The event is free of charge to attend but anyone planning to visit is encouraged to register in advance.
You may also want to watch:
Local businesses wishing to take part can book a stand from a little as £40, including lunch and entry into an event guide.
For details of how to book a trade stand or register to attend, visit www.braintree.gov.uk/businessexhibition.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club