CRAIG Whinney has joined Martlesham-based design agency 2Cs Communication as business development director.He has been appointed to explore new opportunities for growing the company regionally and nationally.
CRAIG Whinney has joined Martlesham-based design agency 2Cs Communication as business development director.
He has been appointed to explore new opportunities for growing the company regionally and nationally.
Mr Whinney, who has a degree in graphic design and a strong agency background, he initially specialised in multimedia and film production services in London.
He developed an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, and of traditional and large-scale print communication while working for agencies based in London and the East of England.
You may also want to watch:
In previous roles, he has successfully initiated business from clients including Sainsbury's, Starbucks, BT, the Open University, OCR and Savills. In his new role at 2Cs, he will be expanding the client base both in this region and across the UK.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 7 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'