New business in Woodbridge town centre
- Credit: Lee Hunt
Cruise shop sails into Woodbridge
A new travel agency that specialises in ocean and river cruises has opened at 2 New Street, Woodbridge.
Cruise Ready, a member of business consortium Choose Woodbridge, opened its doors on the June 11 and is seen as an innovation within the travel industry as a store that solely focuses on the growing popularity of cruising.
Owner Lee Hunt, who also runs Deben Travel, said: “Cruising continues to be one of the fasting growing sectors of the travel industry. People are looking for great value but also expert advice coupled with exceptional service and the added financial protection we offer.”
The store which was previously Ipswich Building Society has undergone a major refurbishment using local tradespeople and offers a Foreign Exchange bureau with market leading currency rates.
You may also want to watch:
Cruise Ready is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn