EAST Anglia-based Marshall Motor Group has appointed Daksh Gupta as chief executive.Mr Gupta, 38, has many years' experience in the automotive retail industry, including roles at Inchcape Retail where he was franchise director, and more recently, as group managing director of Ridgeway Group.
EAST Anglia-based Marshall Motor Group has appointed Daksh Gupta as chief executive.
Mr Gupta, 38, has many years' experience in the automotive retail industry, including roles at Inchcape Retail where he was franchise director, and more recently, as group managing director of Ridgeway Group. He will remain a non-executive director of Ridgeway Group.
Executive chairman Robert Marshall said they were “very excited” that Daksh was joining the business.
“With his tremendous experience and proven track record of success, I am totally confident that he will have a huge influence on our business at all levels,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“Daksh is a very high energy individual with unique leadership qualities. I am really looking forward to working with him to strengthen and grow our business.”
Mr Gupta said: “As chief executive, I feel very proud and privileged to be at the helm of Marshall Motor Group, especially as the company will be celebrating its centenary next year.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
“The company has a strong pedigree and history and to be leading the business into a new era is hugely exciting.
“Marshall and I are very much aligned with our core values. We understand the importance of relationships which I am committed to maintaining and developing.
“There is no question in my mind that this is one of the best jobs in the retail automotive industry and I look forward to helping Marshall achieve the substantial growth opportunities which clearly exist for this company. In addition, I am also delighted to be continuing my association with Ridgeway as non-executive director.”