Darsham: BOCM Pauls organises charity clay pigeon shoot at High Lodge
A charity clay pigeon shoot near Yoxford is set to raise funds to support farmers in need through The Prince’s Countryside Fund (PCF) Emergency Fund.
Animal feed manufacturer BOCM PAULS is organising the event, which takes place at High Lodge Shooting Ground, Hinton, Darsham, on June 6.
“It is vital that we support our farming communities who have been hit hardest by the awful weather conditions that we have seen during the last year,” said sales and marketing director Nick Major.
“The Emergency Fund has already donated over £500,000 to farmers in crisis this year and must keep the support coming.” To enter a team contact Kate Coward at BOCM PAULS: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bocmpauls.co.uk.
“We are delighted to be able to help them continue the good work,” said Mr Major.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds will go to the PCF Emergency Fund, launched earlier this year with the aim of raising £1million to help farmers who face financial hardship as a result of the severe weather. Since it was set up by the Prince of Wales in 2010 it has donated £2.1million to hard-hit farmers.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 3 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes