IPWICH Volkswagen retailer Wolsey has boosted its senior management team with the appointment of a new sales manager.David Cooper has been promoted at the Sproughton Road site after three years as business manager.
IPWICH Volkswagen retailer Wolsey has boosted its senior management team with the appointment of a new sales manager.
David Cooper has been promoted at the Sproughton Road site after three years as business manager.
The 26-year-old began his automotive career in 2001 after pursuing his childhood ambition to sell cars. Mr Cooper has swiftly progressed up the ladder starting as a sales executive and has spent the last five years as a business manager for both the Inchcape Group and more recently Wolsey Volkswagen.
He said: “I'm delighted to be taking on this role and look forward to growing the business.
You may also want to watch:
“I aim to help bring a breath of fresh air to the Wolsey sales team and continue to develop the high level of customer service that people have come to expect.
“I'm grateful to Wolsey Volkswagen for giving me this opportunity to develop my career.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town
Tim Hargraves, brand manager for Wolsey Volkswagen, said: “David is very ambitious and has already demonstrated a superb track record during his time at Wolsey.
“We believe he will make a significant impact on the team and customers during this challenging time in the automotive industry.”