Dentist Andreas Zeck fulfills ambition with acquisition of 21 Church Street Dental Practice in Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
The new owner of a Woodbridge dental practice is planning to expand the business, including the addition of cosmetic dentistry.
Andreas Zeck has acquired the 21 Church Street Dental Practice, with the help of £280,000 in funding from Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
Dr Zeck qualified as a dentist in 1993 and practised in Berlin for seven years before relocating to the UK where he has worked as an associate at a number of practices in the Ipswich area.
He now plans a number of changes for the benefit of the Woodbridge practice’s 1,100 private and Denplan patients.
He has already introduced cosmetic dentistry, which was previously outsourced, and plans eventually to bring in a second qualified dentist and carry out a full refurbishment.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Zeck said: “Thanks to RBS I have achieved my ambition of owning a practice in a town I have been part of for many years. I couldn’t be more delighted.”
Tracy Westley, senior healthcare manager at RBS, said the bank was supporting a growing number of dentists in Suffolk to take advantage of opportunities resulting from retirements.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed