Desira Group in Bury St Edmunds starts search for new team member
- Credit: supplied
A garage in Bury St Edmunds is looking to recruit a new vehicle technician.
The job is with the Desira Group, a Fiat and Alfa Romeo garage, in the west Suffolk town.
John Sheehan, the after sales manager for the branch, said the job would suit someone who worked well as part of a team.
“It’s a relatively small plc company,” he said. “We’re not like the major groups, it’s more personal.
“A massive thing for us is customer satisfaction, we need to put our arms around our customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Sheehan also said staff working at the branch felt a sense of achievement for providing the service they did.
He added: “Most people say they just love cars and want to work on them, that’s why they joined the motoring trade.
- 1 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 2 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 3 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after crashing into wall
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
“It’s about people, they are a really vital part of the team and the business.”
There are two jobs being advertised by Desira Group, one in Bury St Edmunds and another in north London.
Both close to applications on August 8. Applicants need to be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or ATA Level 2 or 3.