Digital agency Itineris extends support for Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust
- Credit: Archant
Digital marketing agency Itineris, which is based at Copdock, near Ipswich, is to provide free website hosting and support for the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust (EHAAT).
As keen motor sport fans, the team at Itineris were prompted to support the trust having seen the lifesaving work that is delivered by the air ambulance first hand.
The agency, which also has an office in London, has worked with EHAAT since 2012 when it began developing the trust’s website.
Matt Horsup, head of digital marketing, said: “We’ve built a great partnership with the trust over the last three years and it’s given us the opportunity to really understand the work of the air ambulance crews and see the fantastic impact their service has on patients and their families and friends.
“As a team we spend a lots of time doing motorsport track days and have seen first-hand the vital service the air ambulance provides. We wanted to do something to help and we hope this gesture will help relieve pressure on the Charity’s day to day running costs.”
The offer of free website hosting and support will save the charity more than £2,000 each year.
Pam Withrington, fundraising and marketing director, said: “We are over the moon with this generous offer from Itineris and would like to thank them whole-heartedly.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 9 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
“Unlike other emergency services, EHAAT is a charity which relies on donations from the public and business community to ensure it can continue to provide life-saving services across Essex and Hertfordshire.”