Discounts of up to 25% available at Toys R Us closing down sale
Administrators for Toys R Us have announced a closing down sale with discounts of up to 25% available to bargain hunters.
The cut-price offers will be available at all the brand’s sites including the Ipswich store on London Road.
Although Toys R Us is in administration, all of its stores are continuing to trade until further notice and gift cards and vouchers will be honoured whilst the stores continue to trade.
Some stores in the portfolio may be subject to closure in the coming days, and administrator Moorfields Advisory Limited has advised shoppers to take advantage of the discounts while they can.
Simon Thomas, joint administrator and partner at Moorfields, said: “We’ve introduced heavy discounts across the entire Toys R Us store portfolio today.
You may also want to watch:
“Whilst stock levels are generally high, customers may find that the more popular brands begin to sell-out over the coming days.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results