Earl Soham: Coffee company Paddy & Scott’s secured major new listings across UK
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based artisan coffee company Paddy and Scott’s has achieved a number of new corporate and hospitality listings including a UK-wide deal with phone giant TalkTalk.
The Earl Soham company has opened branded cafés in three TalkTalk sites across the UK, with all the food as well as the coffee carrying the Paddy and Scott’s brand.
TalkTalk is a leading value for money provider of fixed line broadband, voice telephony, television and mobile services to consumers and business,with four million customers across the UK under the TalkTalk, AOL Broadband and TalkTalk Business Brands.
Another new listing is with Albacore Contract Caterers in Scotland, which will see the launch of nine branded coffee areas over the next six months and the use of Paddy & Scott’s coffee in unbranded areas such as hospital and staff break-out areas.
Albacore Contract Caterers a leading independent contract caterer in Scotland, with its core business being to provide restaurants and cafés in workplaces.
You may also want to watch:
Another new listing for Paddy & Scott’s in Scotland involves the Palace of Holyroodhouse Café in Edinburgh, while, closer to home, the company has also secured a deal with the four-star Seckford Hall Hotel at Woodbridge.
Paddy Bishopp, co-founder of the company, said: “We are delighted to be working with each of these businesses, all respected brands and experts in their field.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
“We feel that each one will provide a new and exciting challenge for us. It is important for us to be apparent and working across all markets, and these new contracts will show this, working in both consumer and business markets.”