Earl Soham: Coffee company Paddy & Scott’s secured major new listings across UK
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based artisan coffee company Paddy and Scott’s has achieved a number of new corporate and hospitality listings including a UK-wide deal with phone giant TalkTalk.
The Earl Soham company has opened branded cafés in three TalkTalk sites across the UK, with all the food as well as the coffee carrying the Paddy and Scott’s brand.
TalkTalk is a leading value for money provider of fixed line broadband, voice telephony, television and mobile services to consumers and business,with four million customers across the UK under the TalkTalk, AOL Broadband and TalkTalk Business Brands.
Another new listing is with Albacore Contract Caterers in Scotland, which will see the launch of nine branded coffee areas over the next six months and the use of Paddy & Scott’s coffee in unbranded areas such as hospital and staff break-out areas.
Albacore Contract Caterers a leading independent contract caterer in Scotland, with its core business being to provide restaurants and cafés in workplaces.
Another new listing for Paddy & Scott’s in Scotland involves the Palace of Holyroodhouse Café in Edinburgh, while, closer to home, the company has also secured a deal with the four-star Seckford Hall Hotel at Woodbridge.
Paddy Bishopp, co-founder of the company, said: “We are delighted to be working with each of these businesses, all respected brands and experts in their field.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 8 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 9 Torquay sign two released Ipswich Town players
- 10 'I'll do whatever's in my power' - Ball makes vow to Ipswich Town fans
“We feel that each one will provide a new and exciting challenge for us. It is important for us to be apparent and working across all markets, and these new contracts will show this, working in both consumer and business markets.”