East Anglia-based Pure Resourcing Solutions celebrates gold Investors in People award
- Credit: Archant
East Anglian recruitment company Pure Resourcing Solutions has joined the exclusive ranks of employers to have been awarded the gold Investors in People (IiP) standard.
IiP is an internationally-recognised programme providing recognition for organisations which seek to improve their performance and realise their objectives through the effective management and development of their people.
Around 15,000 organisations across 75 countries hold IiP accreditation but only 3% of these have achieved the gold standard, which identifies “world class best practice”.
Pure, which has offices in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Norwich, was praised by the IiP assessors for its vision and culture, social responsibility and creation of a committed workforce proud to represent the company.
Gill Buchanan, director at Pure, said: “We already hold the silver IiP accreditation and we’re now extremely proud to have been awarded the gold standard following the latest assessment.
“It’s a highly desirable accreditation for businesses to hold and an excellent, external acknowledgement of how we are successfully implementing our company values, which are all based around making Pure a rewarding and positive place to work.”
Lynn Walters, also a director at Pure, added: “We’re proud to continually support and celebrate other local employers who demonstrate outstanding levels of employee engagement through our Best Employers Eastern Region initiative.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 3 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 4 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 10 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
“So it’s very rewarding to also receive our own accreditation, judged by independent assessors, in recognition of our own company’s commitment and passion to ensuring all our team is fully engaged.”