East Anglia: Consense secures consultation role with Bennett Homes
- Credit: Contributed
Community consultation specialist Consense, based at Martlesham Heath, has continued its expansion within the property sector.
Consense has been appointed to handle consultation work on behalf of regional housebuilder Bennett Homes, which is based at Nowton, near Bury St Edmunds.
It will be supporting Bennett in the preparation and execution of pre- submission community consultations for planning applications throughout the region.
Bennett Homes was recently named House Builder of the Year by the National Federation of Builders and also won the Customer Care category in the 2013 EADT Business Awards.
Lois Ransome, account manager at Consense, who is responsible for facilitating full service consultation for the firm’s property portfolio, said: “We are delighted to be working with Bennett Homes to develop their consultation processes.
You may also want to watch:
“With a shortfall of available housing in the region, local property developers are under tremendous pressure to build us out of recession, however the rise of community planning groups and a ‘bottom up’ approach to planning means they can be faced with opposition.
“Our experience has shown that early and transparent engagement with communities and stakeholders can help encourage positive participation in the development of a planning application.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 A12 closed as man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 10 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
“Bennett Homes has committed to full and meaningful consultation so we’re really looking forward to working with them over the coming months to bring forward a range of applications.”