East Anglia: ‘Curious’ PR campaign among CIPR PRide Awards nominations
- Credit: Archant
A PR firm’s contribution to Visit Suffolk’s “Curious County” tourism campaign this year is in the running for a regional award.
Norfolk-based Jungle PR’s entry, Resuscitating Suffolk: PR for a Curious County, has been shortlisted in the 2013 Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) East Anglia PRide Awards and will be vying for the Integrated Campaign crown.
Colchester-based Mosaic Publicity is a finalist in seven categories, including for Outstanding Young Communicator, where staff member Kelly Taylor will be battling it out with one other contestant.
Meanwhile, another Colchester team, Big Wave PR is shortlisted in two categories.
And the PR team as Essex County Council is up for four awards, including Outstanding in-house PR team.
You may also want to watch:
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the CIPR PRide Awards which take place in Ipswich on November 6.
Last year, the awards played host to more than 90 people at an awards dinner in Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
This year, Trinity Park will be toasting the best PR talent across the region.
Among the 19 awards up for grabs are prizes for the best regional campaign, best low budget campaign and best freelance practitioner.
CIPR East Anglia group chair Paul Howlett praised the high standard of entries.
“The CIPR East Anglia PRide Awards celebrate the very best in public relations from across our region,” he said.
“This year’s entries were all of an incredibly high standard, highlighting the industry leading work that is taking place right here in East Anglia.
“I would like to congratulate all of those who have been shortlisted for an award.
“Their success demonstrates their exemplary achievements in such a thriving profession, and recognises the impact they have made in their region and beyond.”