East Anglia: Deadline approaches for entering the 2014 EADT Business Awards
The closing date for entering this year’s East Anglian Daily Times Business Awards is fast approaching.
But with the entry process designed to be as quick and easy as possible, you still have time to get your submission in, with the deadline being Wednesday, April 23.
The EADT Business Awards are being jointly sponsored for the third year running by Suffolk Chamber of Commerce and EDF Energy, with their support including the overall Business of the Year award, the recipient of which is chosen from among the other category winners.
The wide range of categories available to enter includes dedicated Small Business, Medium/Large Business and Family Business awards, ensuring there is an opportunity for businesses of all sizes and sectors to achieve recognition.
Aspects of business covered by specific awards include Customer Care, Community Involvement, Environment & Sustainability and Health & Wellbeing at Work.
You may also want to watch:
Other categories include Food & Farming Excellence, Business Broadband, Community Safety & Crime Prevention and Raising the Bar, a new category for business-education initiatives linked to Suffolk County Council’s campaign to raise educational achievement and aspiration in the county.
In addition, there is a One to Watch award, open exclusively to businesses forming part of the EADT’s Suffolk Future 50 listing, and there are also two categories for individuals, Director of the Year and Young Business Person of the Year.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
One individual or organisation will also receive an Outstanding Achievement award although this, like Business of the Year, is not open to direct entries.
Full details of all the categories and how to enter can be found at www.eadtbusinessawards.co.uk. Don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity to win recognition for your business.