East Anglia: Deadline approaches for entering the 2014 EADT Business Awards
The closing date for entering this year’s East Anglian Daily Times Business Awards is fast approaching.
But with the entry process designed to be as quick and easy as possible, you still have time to get your submission in, with the deadline being Wednesday, April 23.
The EADT Business Awards are being jointly sponsored for the third year running by Suffolk Chamber of Commerce and EDF Energy, with their support including the overall Business of the Year award, the recipient of which is chosen from among the other category winners.
The wide range of categories available to enter includes dedicated Small Business, Medium/Large Business and Family Business awards, ensuring there is an opportunity for businesses of all sizes and sectors to achieve recognition.
Aspects of business covered by specific awards include Customer Care, Community Involvement, Environment & Sustainability and Health & Wellbeing at Work.
Other categories include Food & Farming Excellence, Business Broadband, Community Safety & Crime Prevention and Raising the Bar, a new category for business-education initiatives linked to Suffolk County Council’s campaign to raise educational achievement and aspiration in the county.
In addition, there is a One to Watch award, open exclusively to businesses forming part of the EADT’s Suffolk Future 50 listing, and there are also two categories for individuals, Director of the Year and Young Business Person of the Year.
- 1 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 5 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 6 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 7 Teenager arrested after six people injured on university campus
- 8 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 9 Mike Bacon: 'Kieron Dyer is in reception... Yes, he's on crutches'
- 10 A12 and A14 set for upgrades after £200m investment in Suffolk roads
One individual or organisation will also receive an Outstanding Achievement award although this, like Business of the Year, is not open to direct entries.
Full details of all the categories and how to enter can be found at www.eadtbusinessawards.co.uk. Don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity to win recognition for your business.