East Anglia: EADT Business Awards 2014 open for entries
The East Anglian Daily Times Business Awards for 2014 are now open for entries.
Having first been staged by the EADT 16 year ago, the awards are now firmly established as an important date in the business calendar for Suffolk and north Essex, with this year’s dinner and presentation ceremony scheduled to take place at Trinity Park, Ipswich, on Thursday, July 10.
This year’s awards have once again retained the support of many long-standing sponsors, and attracted some new ones.
For the third year running, the joint main sponsors of the awards are EDF Energy and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, which are also working closely together to maximise participation by local businesses in the proposed Sizewell C nuclear power station project.
Representatives from EDF and Suffolk Chamber will also be judging the overall Business of the Year award which, as in previous years, will go to an outstanding all-round business selected from among the other category winners.
You may also want to watch:
EADT business editor Duncan Brodie said: “The EADT Business Awards have a long track record of highlighting stories of business success which have previously gone untold and, with optimism over the outlook for the economy currently at its highest level for many years, we believe that this year will prove to be no exception.
“With a wide range of categories to enter, there should be an opportunity for businesses of all sizes and from all sectors to seek recognition for their enterprise and commitment in generating wealth and contributing to the wider wellbeing of the region and its economy.
Full details of this year’s award categories and how to enter can be found at www.eadtbusinessawards.co.uk together with information on all of this year’s sponsors.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
The entry process has been designed to be as quick and easy as possible, so why not take the opportunity to secure recognition for your business?