East Anglia: Law firm Ashton KCJ lands LawNet Best Use of Social Media award
- Credit: FOTOWALES
East Anglian law firm Ashton KCJ has won the 2013 Best Use of Social Media award from the national legal profession network LawNet.
Ashton KCJ was also Highly Commended in the Excellence in Risk Management and Compliance category of the awards, as was Sarah Walker of the firm’s French legal services team in the Young Lawyer of the Year category.
LawNet, UK network of more than 60 independent law firms committed to high quality standards and best practice, presented the awards during its annual conference held at Staverton Park, Daventry. The awards are judged not by lawyers but by relevant external specialists.
Over the past 18 months, Ashton KCJ’s business development team has worked to increase its social media presence by improving its reach across Twitter, Linked In, Google +, You Tube and Facebook, including a Facebook advertising campaign.
The team has also been providing training and guidance for lawyers around the firm to increase their own professional social media activity.
You may also want to watch:
This, it says, has helped to raise brand awareness, increase traffic to its website and supported the offline media work carried out by individual lawyers.
Ashton KCJ chief executive Ed O’Rourke, said: “Congratulations to our business development team and to all the staff who have increased their social media presence this year.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
“Social media is an effective way of raising our profile, increasing our brand awareness, interacting with our clients and making contacts with potential clients and the media. We are delighted to have been recognised for the initiatives which we have put in place.”
Ashton KCJ employs around 280 people across East Anglia, at offices in Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe and Thetford.