East Anglia: LEP chief welcomes support for high-growth firms
A NEW programme to help companies with high growth potential to expand has been launched across Suffolk and Norfolk.
GrowthAccelerator will deliver tailor-made support packages to help businesses develop and overcome barriers to growth.
It is targeted at businesses aiming for sustained growth of 20% year-on-year, with services including business development, access to finance and one-to-one coaching.
“GrowthAccelerator provides a fantastic opportunity for ambitious businesses in Suffolk and Norfolk to secure real, practical advice and support,” said Andy Wood, chairman of the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership.
“We are keen to ensure that as many firms in our area as possible have the chance to benefit from this initiative.”
You may also want to watch:
Pauline Prockter, GrowthAccelerator’s manager for Norfolk and Suffolk, said: “Firstly, we assess a company’s potential to grow. If we believe it has the potential and determination, we will develop a growth plan and provide the support needed to achieve it.
“I’d like to hear from companies keen to break through to the next level, because we’ve got the expertise and funding to help them achieve it.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
Although delivered by private sector growth leaders, GrowthAccelerator involves a partnership between private enterprise and government, with its services being subsidised.
The costs involved are �600 for micro and start-up businesses, �1,500 for small businesses and �3,000 for medium-sized businesses.
To be eligible, businesses must have fewer than 250 employees and turnover of less than �40million. For full details, visit www.growthaccelerator.com .