East Anglia: Overseas business experts converge on Duxford in November
Overseas business experts from 60 countries are coming together from around the globe to help local firms boost their export plans at an event in November.
ExploreExport takes place at The Imperial War Museum, Duxford, from 9am to 3:30pm on Monday 12 November.
This all-day opportunity is the very first in a series of ExploreExport events taking place across the country as part of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)’s Export Week 12-16th November, aimed at boosting the number of British businesses who are actively involved in exporting.
Expecting to attract more than 350 delegates from across our region and with international service provider exhibitors booked to attend, this event provides a rare opportunity for businesses from Eastern England to meet so many international experts in one place.
Based at British Embassies and High Commissions around the world, these experts will be available to offer one to one advice, contacts and cultural know-how on exporting to markets as diverse as the EU, Asia, North and South America and African markets.
You may also want to watch:
Along with key note speeches from Nick Baird, Chief Executive of UKTI, and Sir Richard Needham, President of the British Exporters Association, there will also be expert advice available through a wide ranging program of workshops and seminars covering export topics and markets relevant to both novice and experienced exporters.
For more detail and to book a place on the seminars most relevant to your business go to http://www.exploreexport.ukti.gov.uk/content/public/main/View-Workshops.aspx
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 8 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
Liz Basing, Regional Director for UK Trade & Investment East of England said: “We are delighted to be hosting such a global event to help East of England businesses find ways to succeed in a changing economy. After all, exporting is the key to growth.
“Returning to the region after a sell out visit last year, ExploreExport is bigger and better than ever. It’s not often a business gets the chance to meet so many international experts at one event, so it’s a great opportunity to build up a network of contacts and find out more about the sources of support available from UKTI and other partner organisations for exporting.”