East Anglia: React Computer Partnership launches strategic alliance with Comms Supply
- Credit: Archant
WOODBRIDGE-based IT support company React Computer Partnership has formed an alliance with Norwich-based business telecoms specialist Comms Supply.
Working together, the two companies say they will be able to provide businesses across the East of England with a complete IT and connectivity solution.
React was founded in January 1997 by Richard Pledger and his brothers Alan and Francis. The company provides business customers across the region with a single contact point for all their IT needs, including hardware, software installation and support.
Comms Supply was founded by Karl Alderton in January 2012. It provides a wide range of business telecoms services, from comprehensive phone, mobile and broadband packages to simple line rental.
Richard Pledger said: “When we are recommending IT solutions for our customers it makes perfect sense for us to be able to supply broadband or any other type of connectivity, such as fibre connections, that they may require. In the past we have used large, well-known suppliers but they can provide a very one-dimensional service.
“Broadband isn’t always the right fit and our business is all about creating bespoke solutions for our customers; we needed a partner who works in the same way. We often recommend that customers have two broadband connections at one site so that they are protected should problems occur. Comms Supply can provide us with these options.”
He added: “Comms Supply can provide connectivity through a range of channels and they are committed to continuous development of their product range. This clearly adds value to us and our clients.
- 1 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 2 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 3 Suffolk glamp site 'perfect for romantic retreats' named among best in UK
- 4 Long-running BBC One show to be filmed in Suffolk church
- 5 Woman who stole £24k from school and football club to face sentence
- 6 Revealed: Where house prices are rising fastest in Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town away shirt sales up by 138%!
- 8 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 9 A14 closed after crash involving lorry and car
- 10 Severe delays on A14 after lorry sheds load of sand on carriageway
“We are extremely excited by this new alliance as we’ve found a third party supplier that meets our high standards.” Karl Alderton said: “Forging this alliance with React CP is a great way to mark the first anniversary of Comms Supply. We’ve expanded into larger premises in Norfolk but are committed to growth in Suffolk and across the East.
“Suffolk is an extremely exciting market place for us. There is a varied business landscape with some innovative start up businesses working alongside established, high-profile organisations.
“Like React CP, we will only recommend products that are right for the customer and we never attempt to oversell or tie people into longer than necessary contracts. We know from experience that this openness and transparency is what fosters customer loyalty.
“Our priority is building long-lasting relationships with clients and partners so that we can create a sustainable, reputable business.”