East Anglian chartered accountants Aston Shaw acquires Jill Page Associates in Ipswich
- Credit: Aston Shaw
A regional chartered accountants said the future “looks bright” after acquiring an Ipswich business with a similar ethos.
Aston Shaw said the acquisition of Jill Page Associates would provide a “real boost” to its Ipswich business.
It is keen to maintain the personal, one-to-one relationships that Jill Page and her Ipswich practice had built with clients over the years, it said.
Aston Shaw director Mark Noakes said: “I truly believe that the incorporation of Jill Page Associates will benefit all affected by the move, we look forward to working with Jill and her clients. The acquisition will provide a real boost for our Ipswich office, helping to grow our presence in the area.”
Christopher Lock, head of the Ipswich office, added: “This is a fantastic step forward for both accountancy firms in the local and surrounding area. The future looks bright.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Page will continue to work with her clients from Aston Shaw’s Ipswich office.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham